LatviaLatvia Fish Factory - €50,000 Golden Visa Latvia Investment - Lincoln Global Partners

Latvia €50k Golden Visa Eligible Investment Opportunity: Secure EU Residency with Latvia Fish Factory’s Fixed Yield and Buyback Investment

Welcome to an exceptional investment opportunity in Latvia’s thriving fish industry, offering eligibility for the esteemed Latvia Golden Visa program which provides investors with the right to live in Latvia and travel visa-free throughout the Schengen Area. The Latvia Fish Factory presents investors with an unparalleled chance to secure residency through investment, while simultaneously benefiting from a fixed yield of 2% per annum and a guaranteed buyback option after 10 years. 

As a forward-thinking company poised for substantial growth in the booming global fish market, The Latvia Fish Factory invites investors to participate in its success story while enjoying the added advantages of a secure investment pathway and long-term financial stability.

Latvia 50,000 EUR Golden Visa

Latvia Investment Overview

Industry Type: Seafood Industry

Location: Talsi City, Latvia

Minimum Investment Requirement: €50,000

Benefits:

  • Golden Visa Eligible
  • 2% Yield Per Annum
  • Guaranteed Buyback after 10 years

Introduction:

Latvia Fish Factory operates as a modern canned fish production company located in Latvia. With an expanding global market for fish products, the company is poised for substantial growth. The company’s strategic location near the Baltic Sea ensures easy access to raw materials and efficient logistics for both local and export markets.

Market Potential:

The global consumption of fish products is projected to increase significantly, with the market expected to grow from $634.2 billion in 2023 to $871.2 billion by 2028, driven primarily by the Fresh Fish and Processed Fish categories (Source: Statista).

Company Overview:

Latvia Fish Factory has rapidly established itself in the market, with a diverse range of over 50 high-quality fish products. Our factory in Talsi boasts state-of-the-art equipment capable of producing a substantial volume of canned fish products to meet growing demand.

Financial Performance

The company has demonstrated impressive growth, with turnover increasing from €1.2 million in 2021 to €3.5 million in 2022. With a maximum capacity of producing 1.2 million cans per month and a turnover potential of €7-8 million per year, the company is poised for further expansion.

Sardines

Latvia Investment Opportunity:

Latvia Fish Factory is offering an investment opportunity for individuals seeking to participate in a thriving business with significant growth potential. Investors have the opportunity to acquire 70% ownership of the company, with the remaining 30% retained by the current owner. This investment structure ensures continuous growth and development of the company.

Fixed Yield and Guaranteed Buyback: As part of this investment opportunity, a fixed yield per annum of 2% is offered to investors. Additionally, there is a guaranteed buyback option available after 10 years, providing investors with added security and flexibility.

Latvia Golden Visa Shareholder Pathway:

Investors interested in participating in the Latvia Golden Visa program can leverage this investment opportunity. By investing €50,000 into Latvia Fish Factory and ensuring the company pays €40,000 annually in taxes, investors fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Latvia Golden Visa program. Additionally, a state fee of €10,000 is payable to the Latvian government.

Future Prospects: Latvia Fish Factory is focused on sustainable business practices and future growth. Plans include streamlining operations by concentrating on high-demand fish products such as salmon and tuna, thereby enhancing productivity and profitability. Investments in automation will further optimize production processes and increase profit margins in the long term.

Unique Latvia Investment Opportunity – Invest in Latvia Fish Factory today and secure your pathway to the Latvia Golden Visa program while participating in a lucrative business venture with promising growth prospects.


Latvia 50,000 EUR Golden Visa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

https://www.lincolnglobalpartners.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/noBackground-medium-1-320x320.png
Lincoln Global PartnersOffice Address
Lincoln Global Partners FZCO
Dubai Silicon Oasis
DDP - Building A1
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
GET IN TOUCHLincoln Global Partners
Global Citizenship & Residency Solutions

Copyright © 2024 Lincoln Global Partners | All Rights Reserved | Powered By Digitally Yours

Open chat
Lincoln Global Partners
Hello,
Thank you for visiting Lincoln Global Partners. How can we assist you?