Jungle Bay Eco Villas, the number one ranked hotel in Dominica on Trip-adviser provides the opportunity for investors to purchase a Villa and apply for a second passport in Dominica under the country’s Citizenship By Investment program.
Jungle Bay Eco Villas are located on the South West Coast of Dominica in the town of Morne Acouma in Soufriere. The resort is nestled into Dominica’s Rainforest and overlooks the Caribbean Sea.
Jungle Bay Eco Villas in its unspoiled territory is situated in close proximity to Dominica’s top diving and snorkeling sites and the best of the country’s unspoiled beaches and hot mineral springs. Perhaps the biggest attraction though is the Waitukubuli National trail, the Caribbean’s longest hiking trail of which the first two segments can be reached on foot from the resort.
Jungle Bay Eco Villas, is the number one ranked hotel in Dominica on Trip-adviser and number 3 in the entire Caribbean. The eco-resort was designed by the architectural firm OBMI, a market-leading boutique resort specialist in the Caribbean and the resort’s design complements rather than inhibits the surrounding nature. The eco-resort has won various awards and has been featured in the likes of Forbes, The New York Times, Huffington Post and Conde Nest Traveller.
Jungle Bay attracts both adventure and wellness travelers looking to explore the natural beauty of the surrounding land and waters. The latter can enjoy the world-famous sunrise yoga sessions at the resort, while the former can head straight to the resort’s zipline. The complex now consists of 120 luxury eco villas, the zipline, a health spa, fine dining restaurants, yoga studios, and multiple swimming pools.
Jungle Bay Eco Villas are already fully built and cost $255,000 USD per unit and those that invest in this project are eligible to apply for Dominica’s Citizenship By Investment Program. These Villas are freehold and the price includes all associated taxes and fees including the title transfer, recording taxes, and the closing costs. There are no additional out-of-pocket fees for clients once the investment is made.
The Jungle Bay Eco Villas are 400 square feet and include 1200 sq of land. Each villa is split into two 1-bedroom units. However, investors have the option to purchase both units which when combined can create a larger 2-bedroom villa. Each unit can be accessed privately via footpaths built into the tropical foliage. The luxurious eco villas with their hand-carved furniture, feature spacious verandas and tropical outdoor private showers. While eco-features include hand-painted bedding by artisans, Palm-tree inspired lamps handmade in Dominica, Bamboo furnishings and luxury natural & biodegradable body products.
The management team has 15 years of experience running hotels in Dominica and takes care of all of the management, marketing, and maintenance of the Jungle Bay Eco Villas for their investors. 40% of the rental income is used to cover maintenance costs, while the remaining 60% of the rental income is paid equally between Jungle Bay (for the maintenance and marketing) and the investors. Rental income paid to investors is shared equally and not based on the performance of a particular unit.
The returns are variable and are purely based on the performance of the hotel with investors able to enjoy a steady return on their investment each year. The estimated returns are from 3% per annum and investors are additionally given a one-week complimentary stay in their villa each year. CBI Investors have the choice to either resell their villa either on the open market after 3 years or to another Dominica Citizenship By Investment Investor after 5 years.
Key Ownership Benefits
Owning a Jungle Bay Eco Villa comes with numerous advantages for CBI Investors including:
- Investors can prove to the immigration officials that they have a real connection to Dominica through their investment in Jungle Bay.
- Investors have their own privileged address in Dominica which can be used as both a personal and business address.
- A steady stream of income through variable rentals each year, estimated at 3% per annum.
- 1-week complimentary annual stay in their sea view villa at the resort
- Hassle-Free Maintenance – The hotel is managed by the investors and no additional costs are charged to the investor for maintenance.
- Jungle Bay is one of the Caribbean’s leading and most successful hotel operators!