Secret Bay in Dominica is an award-winning 6-star luxury resort that is without a doubt one of the most luxurious hotels in the entire Caribbean. It was ranked the best hotel in the Caribbean in Travel & Leisures 2020 World’s Best Awards and was voted ‘The World’s Best Boutique Hotel in 2016′. The resort is famous for its dramatic setting on the Caribbean Sea, world-class amenities, and 2 private secluded beaches.
The Residences at Secret Bay in Dominica was the first approved real estate project to be completed in the Caribbean. The hotel is now in its 8th year of operation and has a great track record with strong occupancy levels which can generate immediate returns to citizenship by investment investors. Investors can enjoy a 1-week complimentary stay at the 6-star resort or exchange their week for a stay at 1 of the 110,000 luxurious properties listed on the Global Exchange program ‘Third Home’.
Available for purchase at Secret Bay in Dominica under the citizenship by investment program are fractional shares of the luxurious villas for $208,000 USD. Full luxury private villas costs from $1.49 million USD.
- Secret Bay in Dominica is one of the world’s most celebrated eco-luxury resorts, named Travel + Leisure’s #1 Resort Hotel in the Caribbean in 2020
- A ready-made product within an existing operation as a qualifying investment for citizenship, enabling immediate financial returns
- 10-year track record of established success, high rental demand, and solid financial performance
- Secret Bay in Dominica has an established investment demand for the real estate by non-Citizenship buyers, thus providing a competitive exit strategy and unmatched access to the vacation home market for resale
- Citizenship investors can enjoy the same lifestyle benefits as vacation home buyers with a free one-week stay at the resort each year and enjoy the use of the resort’s 6-star amenities.
- Automatic enrolment into the global exchange program ‘third home’ where owners can exchange their week at the resort from a selection of over 110,000 properties in 90 countries